SlideAnswer is an application that helps you to answer any call by sliding on the screen. Whenever you get any incoming call, you have to slide on the scrolling color bars to answer.
It also helps to prevent phone call interruption by mistake. Here, we are going to guide you how to use this application on your Nokia Phone:
How to use SlideAnswer Application on your Phone
1. Download and installed the SlideAnswer on your Phone.
2. Once you have installed the application on your phone, you have to Tap on the icon to open it.
3. Once SlideAnswer is opened, you have to enable the Autorun feature (which is off or disabled by default). This feature is not available on the free version and you will be able to change this feature in the paid version only.
4. By default it comes with 2 skin styles i.e ScrollSlider and ArrowSlider. You can setup the Skin from SkinStyle.
5. SlideAnswer comes with the feature to hide it from the Task Manager so that it doesnt get closed automatically. This feature is also available for premium user only. You can enable or disable it from the “HidefromTaskManager“.
There are 2version of SlideAnswer available on the Nokia Store i.e Free and Paid version. You can follow the link below to download it for free:
Download SlideAnswer Free (192 KB in size)
Update: The latest version of SlideAnswer comes with new feature that helps you to open the taskmanager or the application menu by sliding to the right or down from the top left corner of the screen.
Note: This application is created by Nwoolf. Here, we are sharing the free version only. You can download the professional version from Nokia Store from your Phone itself.
If you are looking for more free applications for your Nokia phone then dont forgot to see our Application section.