Nokia Suite allows you to manage your phone content through your computer. With Nokia Suite you can Sync your phone contacts, messages, pictures, videos and songs. Here, we are going to guide you how to install Nokia suite on your computer.
How to Install Nokia Suite
1. Click here to download the latest version of Nokia Suite on your computer.
2. Once you have downloaded the Nokia Suite Setup file, double click on the file to start the installation process on your computer.
3. Once installation is completed you need to connect your phone to the computer.
Once phone is connected to the computer, you will see the welcome message:
Now, click on the Next button to open Nokia Suite. Once Nokia Suite is opened you can Sync your phone contacts, messages and other media to your computer.
Install Nokia Suite using your phone
1. Firstly, you need to connect your phone to your computer with the original Nokia USB cable. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista on your computer, then you need to setup the USB mode on your phone.
To setup USB mode on your phone, simply Pull down the Notification Menu and Select > Mass Storage. Once you are done, your Phone Mass memory and memory card will be shown as removable disks on your computer.
2. Secondly, You need to download Nokia Suite on your Computer. Once you have downloaded the Nokia Suite, you have to install it by following the instructions shown on your computer.
3. Thirdly, Once Nokia Suite installation is completed then Pull down the Notification Menu and Select > Nokia Ovi Suite on your phone. So that, Nokia Suite recognize your phone which is already connected to the computer.
Above, you have learned how to install Nokia Suite on your computer. If you are looking for the latest version of Nokia OVI Suite then read Download Nokia Suite. And dont forgot to check out our Download section for free downloads for your Nokia Device.