There are lots of people who didnt know that they can download any apps or games from OVI store to there PC without having Nokia suite or any mobile. Today we are going to guide you how to download any files from OVI Store to PC directly.
1. Open your favorite browser (chrome, firefox or internet explorer).
2. In the address bar type: http://store.ovi.com.
3. Now login to your OVI account (if you are not having OVI account then you can create a new account for free.)
4. Once you are logged in to your OVI account, you will be re-directed on the OVI store home page, where you can see several apps and games are shown on the home screen.
5. Now, select any apps or game that you want to download on your PC (make sure the application you want to download it free of cost, otherwise you will not be able to download the file).
6. Once App page is opened, Navigate to the Address Bar of the Page and Delete everything after the ID of the application (ID of any application or games will be shown in numbers in the address bar. For ex. see the image below)
7. Once, you have removed everything after the ID, Now Then Add “/download” after the ID of the Application and press enter from the keyboard to start your Download.
8. Now, you will be able to see the downloading file to your PC.
Now, you have downloaded the file from OVI store, you can transfer it to your phone using the bluetooth device, or you can use Nokia suite to transfer it to your phone.
If you are transferred any application or game on the Mass memory or internal memory of your Phone, then it will be safe to scan the Application using the Antivirus Apps. This procedure is not necessary but its for the safety of your device from viruses and Malware.
You can watch the procedure live on this video:
Hoping that this article will help you if you are not having or not want to install Nokia suite on your computer. If you find this tutorial useful then we will love to hear from you through comment form below.