Avatar HD game is based on the James Cameron’s Avatar Movie. It is created by GameLoft Inc company with amazing Graphics and touch response. Here, we are going to check the game along with the features and guidelines to play it.
1. You can uncover the original store behind the Avatar that takes place two decades before and learn how the first Avatar come to be.
2. You will explore the every aspect of Pandora, an unimaginable world by James Cameron. Avatar comes with 15 levels from which you can discover the human built mines and beautiful waterfalls and the jungle that come alive at night.
3. You can go on a journey to explore the adventure and dangers in an unimaginable world of Pandora. Where, you have to fight for your survival in tense action sequences against beasts and various carnivorous plants. You will have face the skies of Pandora on a Banshee in the epic action sequences.
4. You can also join the Navi’s in their village and help to protect and conquer their world from humans invaders.
5. You can discover the Navi’s fighting techniques. In training you will become the master of bow, perform combos with your fighting skills and learn how to use the humans high-powered energy weapons.
Avatar HD is a Premium application created by Gameloft. It is not available for free, so you have to buy it from the Nokia Store. You can use the following link to Download Avatar Game:
Download Avatar HD Game from Nokia Store (127 MB in size)
- Game Price: 4.99 USD
- Game Price in India: 5 Rupee
If you are using Nokia Series 40 Edition phones then you can download the free demo version of Avatar Game from the following link:
[*] We have tested this game on Nokia N8 Belle.
If you are looking for more HD games then dont forgot to check out our Games Section.