How to Jailbreak Nokia 700 – Nokia Belle
Nokia 700 is the ultra slim phone with new interface and NFC support from Nokia. Here, we are going to guide you how to Jailbreak Nokia 700 using the Coderus method to enable unsigned application installation and open all ports of your phone.
1. Download required files (.zip) to Jailbreak Nokia 700.
2. After downloading the file, Extract it on your computer and Copy the files to your Nokia 700 Phone using Card Reader or Bluetooth or Data Cable.
3. After Copying or moving the the required file to your Nokia 700, you will be able to see it from the File Manager. You will be able to see the following files:
- Norton Security.sis
- Rom Patcher Plus 3.1 Lite Version.sisx
4. Now, Tap on the Norton Security.sis file to Install it on your Phone.
5. Once Norton Security.sis is installed on your Nokia 700 Phone, Tap to Open it.
6. Once Norton Security application is opened, Tap on the Options >Antivirus > Quarantine List.
7. Now, you will be able to see 3 files under Quarantine List. You have to Tap on the Options Button and then click on “Restore All“. After Taping on the “Restore All” button, You will be a Message “Do you want to restore all entries from the Quarantine“, Tap on Yes Button to continue.
8. Now, Install Rom Patcher Plus 3.1 Lite Version.sisx on your Phone.
9. Once, Rom Patcher Plus is installed on your Nokia 700 Phone. Open it.
10. In Rom Patcher Plus, you will be able to see two options on the Home Screen, that is “Install Server RP+” and “Open4All RP+“. You have to Tap on the Both options.
After Taping on both options, a tick mark sign will appear before the “Install Server RP+” and “Open4All RP+”.
Now, Tap on the Options Button > All Patches > Apply.
11. Now install X-Plore.sisx on your phone.
12. Once X-Plore.sisx is installed, open it.
13. In X-Plore, Tap on the Tools > Configuration. And select “Show hidden files” and “Show system files/folder“.
14. Now, copy installserver.exe to C:sysbin with the help of X-Plore.sisx.
(If you are unable to Open C:sys folder then it means you have not patched your Phone correctly in Step #10, You have to Re-Patch your Phone in order to see the C:sys folder)
15. Now, Restart your Phone.
Now, you can try to install any unsigned application on your Nokia 700 phone (for example you can try to install this certificate error app on your phone. If you are able to install it without any certificate error then it means your phone is successfully Jailbreaked.
Note: Jailbreaking Nokia 700 using the Coderus method does not violate your Phone warranty.
[*] As usual a big thanks to the Coderus for his hard work and contribution to the Nokia JailBreak community.