How to Jailbreak Nokia Belle FP1
Nokia Belle FP1 is the new phone update for Nokia 808, 700, 701 and 603. Here, we are going to guide you how to Jailbreak Nokia Belle FP1 using the simple coderus Hack method.
Jailbreak Nokia Belle FP1
1. Download all the required file to Jailbreak Nokia Belle FP1.
2. Next, extract the downloaded file, and transfer the extracted file to your phone using Bluetooth or Data Cable. Once you have transferred the extracted file, you will be able to see the following files in your phone:
- Norton Hack.sis
- Rom Patcher Plus 3.1.sisx
- Install Server 1.7 RP+.rmp
3. Next, install Norton Hack.sis, Rom Patcher Plus 3.1.sisx and X-Plore.sisx on your phone (if asked, install it on C: drive on your phone). Once, you are done, you will be able to see the following 3 icons on your phone:
4. Now, Open Norton Security by taping on the Norton Security icon on your Phone. In Norton Security, Tap on the Options >Antivirus > Quarantine List.
5. Once Quarantine List is opened, you will be able to see few files. You have to Tap on the Options Button and Select “Restore All“. After Selecting the “Restore All” button, a Message will popup on screen, saying “Do you want to restore all entries from the Quarantine”, Tap on Yes Button to continue.
6. Now, you have to delete Norton Hack.sis (Norton Security) from your phone. In order to delete the Norton Security, simply Tap on the icon for few second, a popup menu will appear with Delete option.
7. Now, Launch Rom Patcher+ on your phone. In Rom Patcher+, You will be able to see 2 options showing on the screen i.e Install Server RP+ and Open4All Rp+. You have to Select Open4All Rp+ option by Double taping on it.
Once you double tap on the Open4All Rp+ option, the blue Icon turns into green.
Now, Tap on the Options button and select All patches > Apply.
8. Now, open X-Plore and locate the “Install Server 1.7 RP+.rmp” file, that you have transferred to your phone in step #1. You have to move or copy this file to to “C:Patches“.
9. Now, again start Rom Patcher+ and select “Install ServerRP+ 1.7 RP+” and Tap on the Options button and select Add to Auto.
Then Again Tap on the Options button and Select All patches > Apply.
11. Now, Restart your Phone.
After restating the phone, you can check whether your phone is Jailbreaked or not. To check it download this certificate error app and try to install it on your phone, if you are able to install it without getting any certificate error, then it means you have successfully jailbreaked your phone.
[*] You can use the above Jailbreak method to Jailbreak Nokia 808, Nokia 700, Nokia 701 and Nokia 603 phone.
[*] As usual a big thanks to the Coderus and other members for their hard work and contribution to the Nokia JailBreak community.
We are hoping that this Jailbreak method will help you to Jailbreak Nokia Belle FP1 supported device without any issue.