Nokia Belle and Anna comes with an Shortcut Icon of Youtube App but many of you might be not knowing that Google had created official Youtube Application for Symbian through which you can watch video within the App. You dont have to Open each links to watch videos on youtube, simply search and tap on the video to watch.
Here, we are going to guide you how to download Official Youtube Application for Nokia Belle, Anna and Symbian Phones. In order to download Youtube Application simply follow the steps below:
1. Open your Nokia Browser and go to m.google.com. And click on Google More link.
2. Now, it will show several applications for mobile. Scroll below and click on the Not in India (It will automatically show your country name with a link “Not in your country name”). Simply click on the link.
3. Now, from the list of Countries available select “United States”.
4. Now, again you will be redirected on Google Products for Mobile. Now, you can click on “Youtube” Link.
5. On the Youtube Product Page, there you will get “Install Now” link. Simply click on it. It will download Youtube Application on your Nokia Phone. Once downloading is completed Install it.
6. Once youtube application is installed on your Phone, you will see the following icon:
7. Now, Tap on the Youtube Icon to Open it. You will see following preview of Youtube on your Phone:
8. Using the Search Bar you can easily search videos on youtube.
If you want to download Youtube Application for Nokia Belle, Anna or Symbian on PC then you can use the following link of Youtube Application (use this app in Nokia v3 or above phones only).
Note: While using the Youtube Application you cannot replay the same Video again, if you will click on replay it will buffer then play. Means this application doesnt store video on your phone. It also provides an option to Signin to browse your playlists and subscriptions.
You can also try Symeo Youtube Player.