Nokia Belle comes with lots of awesome features, one of them is to add and delete shortcuts from Nokia homescreen. This feature was not introduced in Nokia Anna and the regular Symbian releases. Here, we are going to guide you how to delete or remove shortcut icons from Nokia belle home screen.
How to Add shortcut on Nokia Belle
1. Tap on the HomeScreen for 1-3 seconds, a popup menu will appear with a option to “Add Shortcut“. Tap on it.
2. Now, you will see the list of shortcuts available on your phone. Simply click on any of them to add it on the homescreen.
How to Delete shortcut on Nokia Belle
1. By default you will see lots of Icons on Nokia Belle HomeScreen. Simply Tap on any Shortcut Icon for 1-2 seconds.
2. A cross mark will be appear on the top-right of the shortcut. Click on the the Cross mark in order to delete the shortcut.
How to Move Shortcuts from one HomeScreen to another
1. Tap on the shortcut for 1-2 seconds that you want to move to another screen.
2. Now, Press on the shortcut icon and slightly move it to the side of the screen (dont remove your finger). It will automatically, dragged in another home screen.
Note: By default Nokia Belle allows you to add or delete single shortcut on the homescreen. You can also move the same Icon any where on the homescreen.
- If you are installing any 3rd party application on Nokia Belle then the application shortcut will be shown in the Shortcut list (Step #2). This feature was introduced in Nokia Anna and the previous Symbian OS releases.
- If you want to get the Default Icon settings on Nokia Belle then try Soft Reset on your Phone (doing soft reset will helps you to get default icon settings).
If you want to learn how to add or delete widgets on Nokia Belle then click here. And if you are looking for more widgets for your phone then you can browse our Gadget Section and also see How to download gadget for free.