Nokia belle provides lots of free nokia widgets that includes contacts, search widget, Profile, Play via Radio, Operator services, Mails, Music Player and lots more. Here, we are going to guide you how to add widgets on Nokia Belle Home Screen.
But before following the the procedure, we would like to tell you some facts about installing or adding Widgets on your Nokia phone:
1. Nokia Belle allows you to add widgets in 5 different size. You can add same widget on the same home screen twice or thrice.
2. Adding too many widgets will decrease your Phone loading time. And it will also use more processing memory (RAM) of your phone.
Now, we are going to guide you how to add or install widgets on your Nokia Belle Home Screen, for this follow the steps carefully.
1. Tap on the Home Screen of your Nokia Belle.
2. A menu will pop-up with an option of Add Widgets, Add Shortcuts and Change Wallpaper. Tap on the Add Widgets option.
3. Now you can select and of the available widgets from the menu. Simply select on the Widget, it will directly appear on the home Screen.
For Example, we have selected Clock, Analogue Wigdet.
Here is the final preview of this widget on the home screen of Nokia N8.
How to delete Widget on Nokia Belle
2. A Cross Mark will be appear on the right-top of widget. Just click on it to remove the desired widget.
If you got any problem while following the above steps then do read the steps twice. And if you want to learn how to Download new Widgets on Nokia Belle, Anna then see Download free Widgets for Nokia.
Dont forgot to add your comments, we will love to hear from you that you are able to add or delete widgets on your Nokia belle or not.