As you all know there is two versions of Angry Birds Available on Nokia App store, one is free and another is paid version which costs around 50 rupee (approx 1 USD). Here, we are going to guide you how to download Paid version of Angry Birds for free.
Before following the following tip, make sure your device is running Nokia Belle or Anna. You can confirm it through typing *#0000# on the dialer. It will open Software update utility, there on the top you can see whether you are using Nokia Belle or Anna.
1. Make sure you are using the latest version of Nokia Store. If not, simply open your Nokia Ovi Store, there will a menu appear to update the store. Simply Tap on the Update button. Once your OVI store is updated simply restart your Phone.
2. Then, again Open Nokia Store. You will see the updated store with an option to Download Premium Apps (a special gift from Nokia). Following is the preview:
3. Now, tap on the option. It will open Nokia Store Gift, will few paid applications and games.
4. In the list of Nokia Store Gift there is a Paid version of Angry Birds. Simply Tap on it.
5. Once Paid Angry Birds screen open, simply click on the Download button. (it will not ask you to pay).
6. Once Downloading is completed Angry Birds will get automatically installed on your Phone.
7. Now, you can see a Angry Birds Icon appears in the Menu. Simply Tap on it to open.
8. Now, you can play Paid version of Angry Birds for free. Following is the screenshots from paid Angry Birds for Nokia:
Hoping the above tip will help you to get Full Paid version of Angry Birds for free. Along with the paid version of Angry birds few more apps and games available on the Nokia Store Gift like Camera Lover Pack, National Geographic Photography, Moodagent, Nimbuzz, eBuddy, and few demo games.
If you are looking for more games like Angry Birds then you can browse our Game section. If you like this tip then we will love to hear from you through comment form below.