CutePress is a WordPress client for Nokia users that helps users to manage their WordPress blog through phone. It helps to Manage Posts, Pages and Comments through Mobile directly.
Features of CutePress:
How to use CutePress
1. Download and Install CutePress in Your Nokia Phone.
2. Once Installation is completed Open “CutePress” on Mobile.
3. Now, Tap on the (+) Plus button to Add your Blog in the CutePress.
4. Now, Enter Your Blog Details. You have to Enter URL, UserName and password then Tap on the Next Button.
Note: Make sure you have “Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols“. To Enable this feature, Login to Your Blogs WordPress Account, Go to Settings > Writing > Remote Publishing. Under “Remote Publishing“, you will find the XML-RPC. You have to enable this Feature, in order to use CutePress.
5. Next You will be landing on the user profile page. Where you will be able to see the Posts, Pages and Comments with Count button on the right side. Simply Tap on the Posts option to Open or write new blog Posts.
6. Now, You will be able to see the following screen on your Phone:
In the Title Section, Write the Blog Post Title and under content you can write anything using the HTML buttons available under the content section.
If you want to try CutePress on your Nokia Phone then you can download it from the following link:
Note: CutePress is not Official WordPress client from WordPress Inc. If you are looking for the official WordPress Client then you can download it from the Official WordPress Site.
- CutePress does not support visual editor, so you might find difficulties in writing the articles with meta tags like adding Bold, Italics, bullets etc. If
- While writing new article or editing the existing article, cutepress allows you to add code, quote, videos and images.
If you know any better alternative of cutepress application for Nokia, then do share it with us. We will love to share it with our readers along with sharing credits to you.